Wednesday 31 January 2018

Tomorrow is the Big Day! How Mixed are Your Feelings?

To everyone participating in the February Fitness Challenge: We start tomorrow - Good Luck!

I always have a few mixed feelings just before we start the fitness challenge. I'm excited to get going.  I'm a bit nervous - is anyone else really going to participate? I'm more confident that I can do it (than the first year), but I'm also a bit daunted by the challenge. I'm proud of the many people who have undertaken the challenge, and especially proud of some folks who have really stepped out of their comfort zone. And sometimes I feel a bit discouraged that more people are not part of the challenge.

But I really can't complain at all. The efforts I have seen from other participants literally inspires me to keep at it myself - not just to do the kettlebells (anyone who has swung those suckers can probably relate - it takes a bit of inspiration), but also to keep going with the whole idea of the challenge, and of the blog (p.s.  I LOVE getting comments).

So for what it's worth, thank you everyone taking part and for sharing your stories with me. It reminds me that we're all in this together, as Red Green so aptly put it.


No comments: