Tuesday 2 March 2021

The 2021 Kettlebell Challenge Is In The Rear-View!

It's official! We have completed our 2021 edition of the 10,000 Kettlebells for Parkinson's wellness challenge.

I want to thank you if you participated in a wellness activity. I trust that you have moved farther down the road toward wellness as a result, and that you are that much more inclined to continue doing wellness activities.

I also want to personally invite you to make a donation to support Parkinson's research. We support the Royal University Hospital Foundation, based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. You can find all the contact information on the "How To Donate" page, but I also know a picture is worth a thousand words. So here are a couple thousand words:

Thank you in advance for your support!

Richard

p.s.  I don't know what's next for you, but I think this year I'm going to do arms/upper body stuff and maybe some burpees again. Some weights, and some sheer torture high-intensity cardio. Maybe I should see how many burpees I could do in a month...

No comments: