Sunday 12 February 2017

Day 12: What Do You Know?

I hope that, through this challenge, you will learn more about Parkinson's Disease. An Internet search will yield a lot of information, but unless you know someone living with Parkinson's, that information is pretty academic.

Starting Monday, I'm going to include some posts from guest blogger Marilyn Scutt, who has been living with Parkinson's for about 11 years now. You won't want to miss those. I trust that they will bridge the gap between the facts we can read about and the reality of living with Parkinson's. And, just for curiosity's sake, she dictated them to her computer using voice-recognition software.

Here are two links from the Parkinson Canada website that should raise your awareness about Parkinson's Disease.

1. Link to a fact sheet from Parkinson Canada. Check it out.


2. Link to an interactive Parkinson's Quiz.



If you learned something new, please drop me a comment (click "Post A Comment" below) and let me know. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: