Saturday 6 February 2016

DAY 6: A Few Observations

Here are some things I have observed since we started the fitness challenge:


  • It seems like a lot of people have just needed a bit of encouragement to do the challenge
  • A number of participants have already noticed that they are able to do more than they thought
  • People can do a lot more than they thought
  • I'm feeling more tired, more thirsty, more hungry and I can feel my metabolism revved up
  • I have heard from a number of people that they are enjoying the challenge
  • A few folks with pre-existing injuries or other health problems are jumping in with both feet
  • A number of kids are participating enthusiastically
  • I am very pleased by all the participation
  • I love hearing from people about their activities and the goals they set for themselves
Onward!

No comments: